Contact- ashleylarsen22@gmail.com

Monday, April 20, 2015

Rainbow Swirls & Gummy Bears // Happy 4/20 Stoners!

Hello Seattle Sunshine! I know I might not look like I'm ready for summer but my new rainbow platforms and lime locks have me trying. Also how appropriate is this outfit for 4/20 ;) SMOKE 'EM IF YA GOT 'EM! 
Trippy swirl tights match perfectly with my new shoes too! Check out the latest video on my you tube channel to see my 'First Impression' <--- Click it


Yet again I am super stoked over my hair! Ava at Tigerlily Salon is seriously the best when it comes to funky colors or any cut/color, she nails it every time! <3
The weather warmed up just in time for my sandals to finally come out! When I first tried them on they were a bit clunky to walk in but once I got used to them they felt perfect. I love the platform because it keeps my feet a good amount off the sidewalks, very important in urban living(+short people problems! ha)
Ahhh Spaceneedle PHOTO BOMB! LOL 
Until next post don't forget to check out my other sites...
Youtube Channel
Instagram
Facebook
Tumblr
I tend to update the sites above a bit more but I'm currently working on more posts for here too so don't miss out!!

Loves & Hugsss
Ashh

No comments:

Post a Comment