Contact- ashleylarsen22@gmail.com

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Aviator's Girlfriend

My head's too high in the sky to see the earth. My mind's addicted to the clouds and don't ever want to come back down. But I'm grounded by the reality of chaos I can not escape...

I think I mentioned something about this in my last post but just to make an extra point... it was a very long and strenuous holiday season. Trying to balance my crazy retail job and a social life in the city was a bit intense. I really burnt myself out and am still feeling the after effects. I did manage in collaborate with Sarah Tickler, who you may have noticed is a very close and dear friend of mine.  It felt great to the escape the chaos for a day and just be creative.
Sarah actually styled this entire look and I am in love with this teal wig, it's perfect! I'm so proud of her :) you should also check out her Etsy store CreationsbyaCat, she's been making some really rad crystal and custom work lately. The aviator hat is from Steampunk Couture and the extra long scarf and matching gloves are from The Ivory Dolls. I highly recommend checking out both designers if you haven't already.
All Photos Taken & Edited- Sarah Trickler Photography
Aviator Hat- Steampunk Couture
Scarf & Matching Gloves- The Ivory Dolls
Necklaces- CreationsbyaCat
Socks- Sock Dreams
Leather Boots- Dr. Martens

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook & Instagram to see more photos that don't make it into the blog :)

XOXO
Ashh


Follow Me...
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pics and super cool outfit
    :) Nice job
    Liked your blog so much!!

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/tree-and-stones.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei pretty lady, I feel we might share some things in common, hope you won't mind me hanging around :D

    Awesome accessories and outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete